Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Job

OMGsh! It is so much harder than it looks! Med/Surg nursing is kicking my butt. Day shift is insane! I have one more week on days and then I start nights. Please, O Father God, I pray that you will bless me. Bless my hands and bless my thoughts. Bless my patients. I pray that I will be a blessing to them. I ask your protection over all of us as I care for your people, Lord. I pray that I will be organized and have clear thinking. It would be a blessing, Father, to represent you in an excellent way. I also ask for healing for T. I pray that you would sing healing over her bone marrow. Please, Lord, show her your goodness in a way she will understand.

Thank you for letting me spend time with C this weekend. What an incredible young man my son is turning out to be! He voiced a desire to get into ministry! Amen and Amen!

Thank you, Father, for all you've given me.

I am...a prisoner of hope.

No comments: